See also Frisbee Football
- Small football
- Team bands (or another way to identify those in the same team)
- 4 posts
Place posts about 4 metres (15 feet) apart to act as goals either end of the playing area about 36 – 45 metres (120 – 150 feet) long.
- Teams spread out in own half of playing area to start
- Passing is by throwing ball.
- Goals are scored by ball being thrown into opposing goal.
- Tackles made by touching player holding ball.
- Player touched must drop ball and cannot throw or pass the ball after being touched.
Touch and Pass
Play as Hurly Burly but goals scored when player carries ball over the opposition goal line and touches the ground with it as in English rugby or American football.