Sent in by Ashley Hoover, Iowa, USA
- Two chalk erasers or similar to act as relay batons
- Four cones used to mark the corners of a fairly large square or rectangle.
As in a relay the first player in each team starts holding the blackboard/chalk eraser/baton. Both players then run around the outside of the cones following the course handing over the baton when they have completed a circuit and get to the next player waiting in their team . Play continues until one team has done the circuit twice.
Points are given or lost as follows:
- -1 point if you go inside the cones (or don’t go around the cone as in #2)
- +1 point if you tag someone
- -2 if you trip or hit someone