A cool version of Musical Chairs for older children and adults, which has been used as entertainment at one wedding reception at least.
Play in a similar fashion as Musical Chairs, but before individuals sit down they have to carry out various activities set by the Compère / host running the game.
What you include as activities is upto you as befitting the audience or occasion, but possible examples include:
- Finding from the audience somebody of the opposite (or same) gender to join you on the chair.
- Finding a wine bottle cork.
- Turn around 3 times before sitting down.
- Finding in the audience a 5 pound note to borrow (and return after the round)
- Find somebody else’s keys.
- Find somebody else’s shoe.